I haz ack wired a severe case uv RLS.
Due tu circumstances beyond mai control, the Cweenz Reeseption at Red Wing am cancelled.
Ower campsite on deh island in deh Mississippi River am still flooded, and deh river am likely tu continue itz Ohai levelz fur muchly longer dan previously thot. Continued rains in deh area am NAWT halping!!! Ifinso wii will nawt b able to move in there until mid-June at deh berry eerliest. Deh road intu deh campgrownd floodz at 9 feet. Den wii haz tu wait fur deh grownd tu dry enuff tu hold deh 22,000 pownd motorhome wifowt sinking up tu itz axlez.
Wii am camped south uv Rochester and will b moving to Mantorville today to b closer tu mai parentz howse.
Wii did nawt haz a funeral fur Mom after hur death in January. Instead, I b organizing a memorial get-together fur relativez and frends in June. Dis allows peeps from across deh country tu get here wifout habbing tu fite blizzardz, etc. After deh memorial, Dad will go wif brother Ron tu live in Florida.
Wii am working wif brother Steve and SIL tu clear owt mai parentz house dis spring/summer. Sorting thru 63 yrz werth uv stuff am a long term effort. Wunst deh howse am cleared, there am still deh garage/shop and basement.